How To Get Schengen Visa at Latvia Consulate In Minsk, Belarus: Latvia is a unique destination for many reasons. It is a land that experiences all four seasons at their best. It has beaches, forests, amazing architecture and much more. Each year a reasonable number of Belarusian citizens apply for Latvian visa from Minsk, Belarus Embassy or from the external service providers. To apply a visa from Latvia Consulate Minsk in Belarus, the applicants must follow certain procedure. Furthermore, there are some mandatory documents required to apply for a Latvia visa from Latvia Consulate Minsk in Belarus. In case of not fulfilling any of the requirements, your visa might be rejected. To avoid that situation, let’s take a look at the basic requirements.
Latvia Consulate Minsk, Belarus – Schengen Visa Statistics
- Year: 2019
- Total Uniform visas applied for: 32,295
- Total Uniform visas Issued: 32,063
- Multiple entry uniform visas issued: 27,564
- Total LTV Visas issued: 26
- Visa acceptance %: 99%
- Embassy of Latvia in Minsk Belarus Location and Contact Office Info
- 6a Doroshevicha Str.
- Telephone: +375 17 211 3033
- Fax:+375 17 284 74 94
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Official Website
- Google Map Location : Embassy of Latvia in Minsk, Belarus
What services does the Embassy Provide?
- Processing of passport application
- Processing of Visa Application
- Emergency consular assistance
- Notarize certain documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Civil registration
What are the common visa types that can be applied from Latvia Consulate Minsk, Belarus?
- D-type visa or long–stay visa (national visa)
- Schengen C type visa or short-term visa
- Airport transit visa (A)
External Service Provider Location and Contact Office Info
Latvia embassy in Minsk has a contract with External service provider company Pony Express to facilitate visa processing. Visa applicants need to submit documents to Pony Express and they will forward your application to Latvia Consulate in Minsk and they only have the authority to approve your visa.
- Name: PONY EXPRESS
- Located in:
- Address: 42, Kalvariyskaya st.,
- Minsk, Belarus
- Phone: +375 29 6547424
- Website: https://pony-visa.by/en
- Office Hours: Working Day: 09:00 to 17:00.
Schengen Visa Conditions for Belarusian Citizens
- The applicant must submit his passport with at least two blank pages in it. The passport must remain valid for another 3 months after you have planned to exit from Schengen area.
- The person traveling with you must submit his own visa application form.
- At the time of visa application submission, every applicant has to give his fingerprints. This rule is not applicable for the children under 12.
- Visa fee will be charged. In case of applying through external service provider, the applicant has to pay some additional charges to them. Check out the consular fee details.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can submit visa documents?
When you are applying for Schengen visa, every applicant must submit his biometric data. For that purpose, he must visit the visa center on his own.
When can we receive our passport?
After reviewing of the documents, all documents will be sent to the visa application center. You can collect your passport from there from 09:00 to 18:00 on any of the working days.
Where can I submit my documents to the external service provider?
42, Kalvariyskaya str., Minsk, Republic of Belarus is the official location of the external service provider. Here you can submit all the related documents on any working day from 9:00 to 17:00 hrs.
Documents Required for Latvia Schengen Visa
Scroll down to read the checklist of the basic documents required to apply for Latvia Schengen visa in Minsk, Belarus.
- Visa application form
- Latest passport size photo (it must not be older than 3 months)
- Documents containing all the information about your roundtrip flight reservation, travel itinerary, hotel reservations etc.
- You must have travel insurance with a minimum cover of EUR 30,000. Beside that you can also present a letter from your bank proving your insurance with them.
- Your latest and original bank statements for last three months. It must show that you have sufficient funds to support your Schengen visa trip.
- Applicants are required to present their corona vaccination certificates. Along with that you must also have your negative Covid-19 PCR test issued 72 hours before traveling. This one is a mandatory document for all international travelers coming to Latvia.
- If you have any previous passport of Belarus, add it in your documents. (If any)
- Your latest original passport with at least 6 month’s validity and two clear pages.
- A cover letter: the letter must include the info about the applicant, other member traveling with him and some info about the travel plan.
Documents Required for Employed Applicant
- Add a letter on your company’s letterhead.
- It must identify you as their employ and also share the details of the leave of absence granted by the office.
- This letter must have all the information about the duration of the trip and the date when you will be joining the office.
- Moreover, your pay slip, ITR and bank statement from past 6 months must be included.
Documents Required for a Self-Employed Applicant
- Copy of business license
- Bank statement of past 6 months
Documents Required for a Student
- Official letter from your educational institution.
- Letter must identify you as their student.
- It must also show your registration in the upcoming semester.
- Lastly, a no object certificate from your institution.
Documents Required for a Retired Person
- An applicant who is now retired from his/her job must submit the proof of retirement funds.
How to get Latvia Schengen visa from Latvia Consulate Minsk in Belarus?
Step 1: The very first step is to contact Latvia Consulate or external service providers in Minsk, Belarus.
Step 2: Fill the visa application form. Once the visa application form is filled, attach all the required documents with it.
Step 3: Next is to make the payment of the visa fee. If you are applying through the external service provider, you will have to pay some additional charges for the services they provide.
Step 4: Getting done with all the above-mentioned steps, now it is time to wait for the email by the visa service providers. They will notify you about the status of your visa application.
Track your Passport
The external service providers offer the service to track your passport. With the help of your waybill number, you can keep a track of your passport.
What if the visa is refused?
In case of visa rejection, the applicant should contact the visa application center for further assistance.
We are sure that following all the steps rightly, your visa application will be approved and you will enjoy the beauty of Latvia. Once you are notified about the visa approval, pick your passport from Latvia consulate in Minsk Belarus. And now you are all set to travel.
How To Get Schengen Visa at Latvia Consulate In Minsk, Belarus, How To Get Schengen Visa at Latvia Consulate In Minsk, Belarus, How To Get Schengen Visa at Latvia Consulate In Minsk, Belarus, How To Get Schengen Visa at Latvia Consulate In Minsk, Belarus, How To Get Schengen Visa at Latvia Consulate In Minsk, Belarus