The Best Visa Service at Switzerland Embassy Bangkok, Thailand: Embassy of any nation is its representative in the other country. It covers all the matters related to diplomatic, political, economic and financial affairs of that country. Switzerland embassy Bangkok, Thailand is also dealing in the same areas to give the best services to build good diplomatic relations between two countries. Swiss embassy has been striving to give the best consular services to Thai citizens so that they can get Swiss tourist visa approvals from Switzerland embassy Bangkok, Thailand. Other than providing the general information about Switzerland, Swiss embassy is determined to give the best assistance about the procedure and requirements of getting Swiss citizenship.
Switzerland Embassy Bangkok, Thailand- Schengen Visa Statistics
- Year: 2019
- Total Uniform visas applied for: 42810
- Total Uniform visas Issued: 41790
- Multiple entry uniform visas issued: 33762
- Total LTV Visas issued: 1
- Visa acceptance %: 98%
Embassy of Switzerland Embassy Bangkok, Thailand Location and Contact Office Info
- Embassy Address: 35 North Wireless Road,
- Lumphini, Pathum Wan,
- Bangkok 10330,
- P.O Box 821,
- Bangkok 10501, Thailand
Phone: +66 2 674 6900
- Fax: ++66 2 255 44 81
- Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: https://www.eda.admin.ch/bangkok
- Office Hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 11: 30 a.m.
- Google Map Location: Embassy of Switzerland in Bangkok, Thailand
External Service Provider Location and Contact Office Info
VFS Global is the official partner of Switzerland embassy Bangkok in Thailand and applicants need to submit visa application at VFS Swiss visa center and then they will forward visa application to Swiss consulate in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Name: VFS. Global
- Address: Unit 404 and 405,
- The Plaza 4th Floor,
- Chamchuri Square Building Phayathai Road,
- Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
- Hours: Monday to Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Phone: +66 (0) 2118 7015
- Emails: email@example.com
- Website: https://visa.vfsglobal.com/tha/en/che/
- Google Map: VFS. Global External Service Provider on Google Maps
FAQS on Switzerland Embassy Bangkok, Thailand Visa Services
When should I apply for a visa to Switzerland?
Applying about 15 days before the departure date is the best recommendation. If you want to be earliest, then it can be applied about 6 months before the date of departure.
Can my visa application be processed on the same day that I submit it at the Visa Application Centre in Thailand?
No that is not possible. An application cannot be processed on the same day. As said before, it might take 15 days and for some countries, it might take longer than 15 days.
How to collect one’s passport?
Passports can be received from Monday to Friday at 8:00 – 17:00 by personally visiting Switzerland Visa Application center. For that you must have receipt and a copy of your identity card or passport.
Where can I get a visa application form to apply Switzerland Visa from Bangkok?
Download visa application form manually from the given link.
What are the basic Guidelines to Apply for a Swiss Visa?
- You are advised to get all the basic information about visa fee and visa documents required for the particular visa you are going to apply for.
- Make sure that all your documents are in English language. If that is not the case, get them translated to English language before applying for the visa. You will need them in the visa application process.
- Tourist, Business, Visitor and Studies (up to 90 days) visas are applied through external service providers. Download the PDF of visa application form by clicking here.
- For Schengen Form or National Visa (Type D), you can download the visa application form from here.
How to apply Swiss visa from Switzerland Embassy Bangkok, Thailand
To get Swiss visa from Switzerland Embassy Bangkok, Thailand, you must follow the below given steps. Let’s have a look at each of them.
Step 1: Pick out your Visa Type
The very first step is to identify your eligibility for Swiss visa and to identify the visa type that would go right with your purpose of traveling. Those who are planning to apply for Schengen visa to Switzerland, must contact with the external service providers while for the applications of national visas, you must directly approach Swiss Regional Consular Section of the Swiss Embassy in Bangkok.
Step 2: Get Started with your Visa Application
After downloading the visa application form, complete the form and get a clear print. You are required to bring the visa application form and all the required documents to the visa application center. Checkout the details of documents and other guidelines here. Every applicant must submit the visa application personally except the following two exemptions:
- The Applicant is under 12
- The applicant has applied and received a Schengen visa in past 59 months.
- Applicant has some physical deformity
Step 3: Book an Appointment
To visit the visa application center, you are required to book an appointment. You have the option of checking the available slots for appointments according to your convenience. In case of not getting a suitable appointment, you can opt for our Premium Lounge or Walk-In service. For getting these services, you do not have to get an appointment. To submit your visa application, you can go to visa center using walk-in appointment. Simply pay the fee and submit your visa application. But the same rule is not applicable for type D visas. For that category contact Swiss Regional Consular Center Bangkok directly.
Step 4: Pay Visa Fee
When you submit your visa application, you are required to pay your visa fee. Visa fee structure differs with each visa type. Fee must be paid in local currency. Fee would be non-refundable. If you are applying your visa through VFS Global, then you can pay via both credit card or in cash. By clicking on this link you can check the fee structure according to the visa type.
Who is Exempted from Paying Visa Fee?
- Family members of any Swiss citizen don’t need to pay Swiss visa fee.
- Those who have official or diplomatic passports
- Teachers and students who are visiting Switzerland for study purpose or some sort of educational training
- Representatives of some non-profit organizations who are going to be a part of seminars, educational events, conferences etc.
- Researchers who are going to conduct some scientific research in Switzerland.
Step 5: Attend your Scheduled Appointment
Submit your visa application at the visa center on the day of the scheduled appointment. If you want your visa application to be accepted, make sure you are fulfilling all the basic requirements. Secondly, your name must match with the name written on the visa application. Otherwise, your visa application might get rejected. Check out this link to know the details of what happens when you visit a visa application center for application submission.
Step 6: Check the Progress of Visa Application
Once you are done with all the procedure of visa application, you can keep the track of it by sharing the required information on the given link. Furthermore, you will also be notified about the decision about your visa application by sending you an email.
Step 7: Receive your Passport
When your passport is returned to visa application center, you are notified about it. It means all your documents are returned and you can collect them from visa application center. You can visit the visa application center on Monday and Wednesday, anytime between 08:30 and 14:00. For that you must have the form of government identification and the receipt issued by the Visa Application Centre. If you want to receive your documents at your doorstep, just pay some additional charges for it and that’s it.
Sum up: The procedure of applying Swiss visa from Switzerland embassy Bangkok, Thailand or from their external service provider is quite simple. Each step is defined in detail to make sure that the applicant does not feel confused about any step. Even if your visa is rejected, you can inquire about the reasons of visa rejection and further procedure to undo it.
The Best Visa Service at Switzerland Embassy Bangkok, Thailand, The Best Visa Service at Switzerland Embassy Bangkok, Thailand, The Best Visa Service at Switzerland Embassy Bangkok, Thailand, The Best Visa Service at Switzerland Embassy Bangkok, Thailand, The Best Visa Service at Switzerland Embassy Bangkok, Thailand