Required Documents For applying Schengen Countries?
People travel to explore, learn, earn, meet, and escape. The traveling reason varies from person to person. Some people travel for adventure, while others are thirsty for knowledge. For some traveling opens new horizons of business and for some, it leads to their family. Among all the reasons, business and tourism are the top two traveling purposes around the globe.
What Documents are Needed When You Apply for Visa to Schengen Countries?
Every country is beautiful in its own way but some hold the magnificent beauty that no one can deny. People all over the world consider them to be timeless heaven. Like every year, 2019 has also been welcomed with the list of the top travel destinations around the world by many big names including Forbes, CNN etc. The list contains names like Egypt, Ghana, Mexico, Oman, Bahamas, and many Schengen area countries.
Schengen countries offer the benefit of having one Schengen visa to freely travel in all the countries that lie within the Schengen zone. Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland – these are the 26 countries that have signed the Schengen Agreement and every country worth visiting.
The Wroclaw, Poland, has gained the European Best Destination award in 2018 which is also known as the Polish Venice and has the mesmerizing combination of land and water. Spain holds the combination of past and present in the Bilbao which is the ideal vacation place for families with children and elderly. Who doesn’t know about Paris, but France also has a seductive Colmar which is the most romantic place in entire Europe. To visit all these and many other enchanting destinations, you only require one Schengen visa.
The mandatory Required Documents For Applying Schengen Countries you require to gain the visa of the Schengen area countries and top traveling destinations of the world are:
- US Passport: It is obvious that you require a passport to leave or re-enter your country. No matter where you go in the world, your passport is your identity. Your passport should remain valid for 6 months after your departure.
- Proof of funds: You should have enough money to spend in the region you are going to. From traveling to hotel reservation, your host country wants to know whether you can fulfill your needs trouble-free.
- Purpose of travel: Whether you want to travel for business or wish to have an amazing vacation, you need to tell the diplomatic office your purpose of traveling. If someone is hosting you, you might need to submit the proof of sponsorship as well along with the host identity and other details.
- Travel insurance: It is a must to buy a thing; at the diplomatic office, they may ask you to submit the travel insurance of up to 50,000 USD. It is for your own good as it covers any mishap that might occur abroad. It includes health insurance as well. There are some easy ways to get travel insurance from the dedicated companies that cover your other traveling troubles as well as a hotel reservation or dummy flight ticket.
- Flight Reservation: A proof of a booked flight itinerary is necessarily needed as it will tell the consulates about your stay in the region.
- Hotel Reservation: Where you will be staying during your visit; your hotel bookings details are required.
The above list may vary depending upon the destination you are going to. To fulfill all the requirements of the visa policies, there are many points to consider.
The Troubles of Visa Rejection:
The consulate might reject or accept your visa application on the basis of their criteria. But there are two requirements in your visa application that you must fulfill: flight itinerary and hotel bookings. What will happen if you pay the upfront amount and your visa gets rejected?
Could You Lose Your Money on Flight Itinerary?
It is not suggested to buy the full ticket before you get the approval of traveling from the diplomatic office. But, presenting a flight itinerary for visa is necessary for traveling to Schengen regions and other top traveling countries of the world. A flight ticket is an electronic or printed document containing the reserved seat information along with the details of the flight and the passenger.
Going for the tickets that have the option of ‘free cancellation’ is a bit expensive than selecting the regular tickets. Also, if you buy the regular ticket and don’t get the visa then your money will go to waste.
We offer a hassle-free flight reservation for visa that you can submit to the consulate without wasting your money. It is not a real ticket but provides a valid reservation number with your name, airline name, flight name, and its timetable which is all you need to pack your bags and get going. The fees for the flight ticket is pretty low than the original ticket itself.
What About Hotel Reservation?
Another important and a mandatory Required Documents For Applying Schengen Countries that will grant you an entry into your selected country is the hotel reservation. It holds the same problem as the flight itinerary that what will happen if you don’t get the permission to travel to your desired destination. Going online and booking a hotel at the web means you need to pay the full or partial amount to the hotel which will be lost if your visa application is rejected. You can also ask your loved one in your selected country to send you the invitation, but not everyone has the relatives in the country they are visiting.
In this scenario again, our hotel bookings will save you many dollars. By paying a very little amount, as compared with the full hotel bill, you can get the hotel itinerary that you can submit to the embassy. You can use the same reservation if your visa gets approved and you travel to your destination. Or, if due to any reason, your visa gets rejected you can easily cancel that reservation without losing a good lot of money.
All the above mention documents considered to be mandatory Required Documents For Applying Schengen Countries?
Join Our Newsletter
Did you enjoy the above post and want to read more?
JOIN OUR Weekly Newsletter Right Now!