Free Cover Letter for Schengen Visa Application–Tourist Visa Applications
Purpose of Cover Letter?
Free Cover Letter for Schengen Visa Application–Tourist Visa Applications In short Cover letter is letter which describes embassy (officer) about you and the purpose of your travel, describe your intend plan during your visit, in general it justify the purpose to apply for a visa.
Cover letter is the professional way proved on your behalf for the embassy to ensure that you are genuine and intend to travel for business or tourism purpose. The cover letter describes your assurance and validation of the claims you make on your visa application form.
Make sure you arrange all the documents along with flight reservation, hotel reservation as well as Travel Medical Insurance as part of the visa application process.
What details you should Mention in your Cover Letter?
- Introducing yourself with your passport details.
- The purpose of your travel to the Schengen member state or states
- Proof of funds (own funds or sponsored) If you have a sponsor – explain your personal relationship with your sponsor and the reason why they will be sponsoring your trip
- Details of your itinerary, and mention why you chose to apply at the specific Embassy also mention your travel dates, duration and plans. If you have plans of travelling to multiple countries, do mention that as well
- Your intent reasons to return to your home country with in the visa validity
Cover Letter Sample
March 15, 2020
No. 6/50G Shanti Path,
Chanakyapuri, New Delhi 110021
Subject: Schengen Visa for Visit Friend/Family
I ______________ would like to apply for a Schengen visa upon my intention to travel to Germany from 07 May 2020 to 21 May 2020.
I <Your full name matching passport name>, like to spend my vacation in <country name> from <arrival date> to <departure date>. For that purpose, I would like a have a tourist visa valid from <expected arrival date> to <Intended departing date>. The main purpose of my travel is to visit my German friends. However. I look very forward to also visit the magnificent sights throughout Germany <country name> including <major tourist destination places>. I look forward to experiencing the rich culture, tasty food, and the scenic beauty that the country has to offer.
Currently, I am working at <company name> located in <company location>. I have been working here since <employment date> as a <your job position>. My workplace has already approved the vacation covering my whole trip.
I will be sponsoring my own trip; I have attached the documents supporting my claim with my application. [Only add this when you are sponsoring your own trip].
My <relationship with the sponsor> <sponsor’s full name>, working as <sponsor’s title job> at <the company name> will sponsor me during my visit. He/ She will fulfill my food expense, accommodation, and plane ticket. [For those who are being sponsored].
Please find all my documents with the letter to authenticate the presented information on the letter.
- Visa application form, duly dated and signed with attached passport-size pictures
- Passport, showing my travel experience
- Travel Insurance, coverage of €30,000
- E-ticket reservation for my flight via LH for New Delhi – Frankfurt – New Delhi [07 May 2020 to 21 May 2020]
- Hotel reservations for our holidays in the Netherlands and France
- Employment and leave certificates showing approved leaves as well as the date I am expected to return to work
- ITR, Pay slips, and Savings Account statement as proof of my income
- 07 May, 2020 – Flight from New Delhi to Frankfurt via LH-7773
- 09 May, 2020 – Sightseeing in Germany
- 11 May, 2020 – Travel from Frankfurt to Amsterdam Schiphol; Arrive in Amsterdam and stay at Hilton Hotel
- 12 May, 2020 – Sightseeing in the Netherlands
- 14 May, 2020 – Travel from Amsterdam Schiphol to Paris and stay at Holiday inn Hotel
- 15 May, 2020 – Sacré Coeur, Opera, Tour Eiffel, Musee du Lourve
- 17 May, 2020 – Chateau de Versailles
- 19 May, 2020 – Travel from Paris Gard du Nord to Frankfurt via Air France
- 21 May, 2020 – Flight back to New Delhi from Frankfurt via Lufthansa
I trust that you will find everything is in order. For any questions or clarifications, please do not hesitate to contact me anytime.
Thanking you in advance for a favorable reply to my application.
<Your Complete Name>
Free Cover Letter for Schengen Visa Application–Tourist Visa Applications, Free Cover Letter for Schengen Visa Application–Tourist Visa Applications, Free Cover Letter for Schengen Visa Application–Tourist Visa Applications, Free Cover Letter for Schengen Visa Application–Tourist Visa Applications, Free Cover Letter for Schengen Visa Application–Tourist Visa Applications, Free Cover Letter for Schengen Visa Application–Tourist Visa Applications
Get Your Free Cover Letter for Schengen Visa Application–Tourist Visa Applications?
Nothing we love more than making a mark and helping our clients succeed.
About Schengen Travel
We aim to simplify our clients visa requirements, no matter form where or which country visa they seek for by providing free visa consultations, flight reservation for visa, hotel reservation for visa as well as a travel insurance for visa application, along with the free cover letter templates and no objection letter templates for United States, United Kingdom, Canada, India, China, UAE, Philippines, Europe, Nigeria and globally. Please feel free to contact us for any visa services required instantly.